Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer is ending

Ugh summer is ending and I hate it :-( I just need like 1 more week of summer vacation and I will be straight. I was told my classes would be on the student portal for my school but I can't seem to go on mine, but my brother and sister can and that sucks for me because now I got to wait when school starts to know all my classes I will  be taking. I would at least try my best to focus on my grades and make an  effort  since this would be my junior year. I got to wake up early again and do classwork and plus homework which is everything that I hate, but just got to deal with it and hope for the best. I Hope there would be no drama this school year.... What am I saying well there would be some type of drama anyway I think.  Junior year here  I come let the school year begin.                   

1 comment: