Friday, June 11, 2010

summer!!!!!!

Finally school is over no more worrying about grades or getting up for school early, which I hate. Time to lay back and relax and be lazy, since school had started I was counting the days for it to be over now that it is I'm so happy. Time to go out with my family and have the time of life. Who wouldn't be happy that the day as come that school is over come on who wouldn't be glad. Summer means to have fun but people who have summer school I fell sorry for y'all because its like school all over again. The only thing I dislike about summer is that its going to be SO hot but I am not going to complain because i got A.C at my house so I'm straight. But unfortunately i will be bored of summer and wish school will open but I will try to make the fun last longer.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog very pink and better hope no pedophiles go on your page because you might give them ideas hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were worrying about your grades? coulve fooled me

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol well I was worrying about passing each class that way I won't be taking the class again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. o then yea lol i if i squint and picture it differently then i can agree

    ReplyDelete