Relationships can be hard and some can be easy, during my past relationship I went out with this guy that I thought that was kinda amazing but i thought wrong. During the the relationship he started being sweet and saying all those romantic stuff, but what I hated from him was that he always use to say how we're going to be together forever and how we're going to have kids and stuff Like that. I always said shut up because you can't plan the future or know wants gonna happen. He was always cheap he never gave me nothing not even a damn rose or teddy bear we had went out for 11 months, close to a year and he haven't give me anything. Of course we broken up I'm not trying to be mean but when we broken up it was like what ever because to me he was their just to be there he never tried to put any effort to do anything. We haven't talk since I tried to be friends with him but that was not working for me because with him there is some type of drama. My relationship with him was one of the worse experience ever.Gosh Relationships really can be tough but hey I got through it and now in a better relationship with a guy then the guy I dated before.
dang. even spreading what he did to u online
ReplyDeletelol yup he is so lucky I didn't put his name but i want people to know that he is CHEAP.
ReplyDeletea little warning 4 the next girl
ReplyDelete