Friday, July 23, 2010

Wrong Decisions

Some girls and guys get tattoos on their body with their lover name and I think that it's not necessary to get a tattoo with your boyfriend or girlfriend name on your body. I knew this girl who had a tattoo of her boyfriend name and i said "why would you have your boyfriend name tattooed on your body?" and her answer was because "i love him and he's my everything". Well what I'm thinking is that what would happen if the relationship didn't last long what would the person do know? When they look at their body now they will have a tattoo of their ex name and soon later on they might regret getting the tattoo on their body. The tattoo will always remind them of the past. Yea you can remove it but it can be painful, leave some unwanted marks and might cost alot money to remove. It's not worth getting a tattoo of your boyfriend or girlfriend name because you can't predict the future. Getting a tattoo of your boyfriend or girlfriend name might some day become your ex.

2 comments:

  1. see i thought you'd like this blogging thing... and 4real i'd rather get "i'm was born a man" in chinese symbols than a boyfriends name

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol me to I can't put my boyfriend name on my body it's like saying that's his property.

    ReplyDelete