Monday, May 24, 2010

Most Favorite Song


My favorite song is Drop the world by Lil Wayne. The reason why is because the rap song is so intense to me and has this aggressive type of felling towards the rap music he made with Eminem. My favorite line/verse in this rap is when Lil Wayne says "I got ice in my veins blood in my eyes hate in my heart, love in my mind I seen nights full of pain, days of the same. You keep the sunshine, save me the rain. I searched but never find, hurt but never cry". This rap song releases all the hate I have towards others and also stress. I liked this rap song since I heard it the first time and ever since it had been my favorite.No matter how mad i get I just take out my i-pod and put on my head phones and listen to that rap song it makes my stress go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment