The superpower i would like to have is to be able to freeze time or other people. For example, If I wanted to get answers from someones paper during a big test or cheat myself by having the answers in my bag but couldn't take it out because the teacher is right in front of me i would just use my powers and freeze time and the people. I can also use my powers on my mom like if she said i couldn't go somewhere that i wanted to go i can just use my powers and freeze her then go out with my friends and hang out. Then come back anytime then when I come back home I just un freeze her and pretend nothing happened. My life would be so much easier if I had that superpower.Also my life will be incredible and so cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment