Friday, May 21, 2010

Violent Witness

The last Violence I seen was when i was walking home. It all started when school was over and i had to to take the metro bus to get home. When i had got of the metro bus I had walked through Oak Grove Park, has i walk through the park i saw a bunch of of girls jumping this one girl. I guess the girl they was jumping had some kind of problem with them or had talked behind their backs. The girl was badly hurt, she had cuts almost every were and some of her hair came off which was weave. Has they finished jumping her they had got their last hit by stomping on her.When they was done they ran and one of the securities of the park came and saw what happened and helped the girl that was badly hurt get up. As i continued to walked home i wounder she must of did something really bad to get jump by five girls. That was the last violence i had witness and i think it wont be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment